Baked Tostada Pizza
1. Pre-heat oven to 400
2. 2 Baked El Paraiso Tostadas
3. Spread Marinara Sauce lightly around center of tostada. Leave about half 1/2 an inch of tostada without Marinara Sauce around the whole tostada like crust of pizza.
4. Bake in Oven for 5 to 7 Min with just Marinara Sauce.
5. After taken out of oven brush Olive Oil around edges of Tostada. 6. Add Fresh thin sliced Mozzarella Cheese.
7. Add Fresh Basil over the cheese
9. Add fresh black pepper and Garlic Parsley seasoning.
10. Put back in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
11. Add thin sliced of Roma tomato after it comes out of the oven so it does not get soggy. Tomatoes have a lot of water. It’s a light alternative by using a natural Baked Tostada instead of Pizza dough.